Official online-shashki Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews > Mother! Ultra HD Blu-ray Review
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 12:33 PM 12-17-2017

A couple's relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence.

The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/UHD Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Details:

Studio and Year: Paramount - 2017
MPAA Rating: R
Feature running time: 121 minutes
Genre: Thriller

Disc Format: BD-66
Encoding: HEVC @ 4000 NITS
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 2160p/24

Audio Format(s): English Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, French/Spanish/Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer
Written & Directed by: Darren Aronofsky
Region Code: A

Release Date: December 19, 2017

"Seeing is Believing"

My Take:

The plot follows a young woman whose tranquil life with her husband at their country home is disrupted by the arrival of a mysterious couple. The mysterious couple's personal family drama spills over into the house leading to the death of their son and a memorial service held at their house. After the guests leave, the couple who own the house end up at the center of a cult that turns their home into a warzone.

Mother! would seem to be a film with a decidedly higher purpose than just standing as a psychological thriller aimed to tantalizing the audience with thought provoking themes. While that may in fact be the case, this film simply didn’t work for me. After doing some reading, I found out what it’s characters were meant to represent as well as its underlying message, frankly, I don’t care. Not meaning that I don’t care about the importance of its message, but, that I don’t care about HOW, it was delivered.

Man, this is one bizarre film, that could easily have been much better, in my opinion. I don’t really want to go into details about the narrative, although, it’s not hard to spell out. The issue is that little seems to make sense. Characters without names, inexplicable tonal shifts, and a violently disturbing finish. I don’t mind films that ask the audience to think outside of the box, but this is like a bad acid trip turned into a nightmare.

I sat with my wife for two hours, waiting for things to come together, hoping that the infusion of dark allegory/mystery, would bear fruit, instead, it continued down the rabbit hole, spiraling to an unrewarding finish. I mean, I got the ending, but truth be told, I was checked out, and didn’t care anymore. I know that Darren Aronofksy’s films can often venture far left of center, but Mother! was far enough that it failed to provide any viable connection for me. For those that are strict fans of his work, your experience may be different.

Replay Value: 0.5 Stars

Parental Guide:
The rating is for strong disturbing violent content, some sensuality, nudity and language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

UHD Presentation(HDR-10): 80
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color & WCG:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

UHD Presentation (Dolby Vision): 80

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color & WCG:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

Dolby Atmos Rating: 92

• Level of immersion:
  • Soundstage integration:
  • Audio object placement:
  • Effectiveness:
  • Entertainment factor:

Ultra HD Blu-ray has finally been released and eager enthusiasts are ready and willing to see what it has to offer. For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Here is the link:

Ultra HD Blu-ray Has Come to online-shashki Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Mother! comes to Ultra HD Blu-ray from Paramount Home Distribution featuring 2160pHEVC encoded video and lossless Dolby Atmos/TrueHD 7.1 channel sound that has an average bitrate of 4.7 Mbps.

Mother! was derived from a mix of film/digital (effects) sources, rendered from a 2K DI, and up-converted to 4K.

It's important to note that the ultimate goal for any release on home video is to present a film in the highest possible quality based upon its original elements. A film like Mother! has an aesthetic that incorporates film grain and won't result in the type of high gloss, tack-like sharpness of a film shot using digital cameras. This isn't a problem and shouldn't be seen as such.

I began with my review of the Blu-ray version of Mother! before moving onto the Ultra HD version. First and foremost, this isn’t a bright or colorful film, predominantly adhering to relatively cooler, sepia splashed, chromatic schemes, which doesn't make for especially eye-catching levels of color. This is intentional, in trying to keep with the stylistic aesthetic of the director’s vision. Fleshtones looked about the same, which is to say, a bit pallid, but not overtly unnatural.

Shot on film, resolution is generally strong, although I wouldn’t say there was a noteworthy uptick in sharpness and detail compared to the Blu-ray. Upon closer inspection, I could make out finer details in facial features and clothing, but this predominantly came during close ups. On occasion, discernible improvements in depth could be seen in wide angle shots, but in most respects, I saw only incremental differences in apparent resolution when comparing select scenes from the UHD and Blu-ray.

I also found the presentation to be very tame in terms of its use of dynamic highlights, both bright and dark. I found only a few occasions where the presentation made visually compelling use of interstitial black levels offset by vivid bright elements, such as in the finale, which looked great. Predominantly speaking, it emboldened streaming/natural lighting schemes, that looked fine, but not appreciably vibrant, which, again, fell within the film’s thematic subject matter. There was some murkiness to shadows, but in general the low-level images appeared quite dimensional. I am sure that my quibbles with the video quality is owed to the original source and stylistic choice. Unfortunately, the result is a UHD presentation that failed to leave an impression on me.

Dolby Vision vs HDR-10:

I recently added the TCL 55P607 UHD Dolby Vision HDR flat panel to my review system. This was to enable me to compare the visual quality of titles that contained the Dolby Vision metadata versus its HDR-10 counterpart on the same disc. All titles are first watched via my JVC front projector. I then select specific scenes which are watched on the TCL, first via HDR-10 then via Dolby Vision. The TCL isn’t among the top tier flat panels with DV, however it came recommended by online-shashki Senior Editor Mark Henninger, and calibrates/performs extremely well for a set at its price point.

* The cumulative A/V score will still be based upon the HDR-10 rating, with the DV rating serving as informational only for now.*

Comparing the DV and HDR-10 presentations for Mother!, I found the HDR to be extremely close. In fact, I would go so far as to say they were negligible. Again, I want to emphasize that this film’s elements aren’t necessarily lent to the engaging type of HDR that makes the format shine.

In listening to the Dolby Atmos surround mix I found it to be of the moderately active variety, which was a pleasant surprise. Its use of audio objects placed above is comprised of a mix of atmospherics, panning fills and discrete effects. When applied it creates an enriching level of immersion that coincides with the onscreen events nicely. During the various sequences that take place in the large, eerie expanse of the house, the track brims with environmental cues and discrete sound effects that when applied, using the freedom of object based placement, adds an enriching layer to the soundtrack.

As the storyline builds toward it climax, the track picks up steam, drawing you into its thematic details with attention grabbing effects. While the film itself didn’t work for me, I found myself completely involved when it mattered, and found this to be an enjoyable audio presentation.

Video: 86

• Resolution/Clarity:
  • Black Level/Shadow Detail:
  • Color Reproduction:
  • Fleshtones:
  • Compression:

Audio: 94
  • Dynamics:
  • Low frequency effects:
  • Surround Sound presentation:
  • Clarity/Detail:
  • Dialog Reproduction:

Mother! comes to Blu-ray Disc from Paramount Home Distribution featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 31 Mbps.

This film has a distinctive visual aesthetic that utilizes sepia, de-saturated colors and high contrast. There are lots of darkened interior sequences/lighting geared toward setting the mood and tone of the subject material. Flesh tones are slightly impacted appearing pallid and lacking tonal divergence. Blacks are deep but occasionally on the murky side which can leave them appearing flat. Detail in dark backgrounds and shadow filled areas is appreciable which give many of the dingy interior shots better depth. Images are cleanly rendered, allowing for revealing subtle detail during close up camera shots. The wide-angle shots of the interior of the house have good dimensional quality and definition that leaves backgrounds appearing resolute. Overall this presentation appears to faithfully represent the original source, which in and of itself, doesn’t make for the most visually compelling viewing experience.

The lossless Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (Atmos core) soundtrack has solid dynamic range, detail rich clarity, and makes ample use of the entire surround platform to drive the film’s elements. The detection of subtle background sounds, off camera cues and spatial dimension within the room’s acoustic environment is notable. The low frequency effects channel is active as the subwoofer works in tandem with the rest of the system to convey the palpably rich bass and dynamic impact associated with the film’s use of theatrics. Dialog is firmly planted in the center channel and renders voices and effects with appropriate distinction. I enjoyed this audio presentation and thought that it complimented the source material.

Bonus Features:
  • Disc 1: Mother! Ultra HD Blu-ray
  • Disc 2: Mother! Blu-ray
  • Mother! The Downward Spiral
  • The Make-up FX of Mother!
  • Digital HD Copy

Final Thoughts:

Mother! comes from the eclectic mind of writer/director Darren Aronofsky, and is a rather bizarre, dark, and symbolic film that simply didn’t connect with me. It comes to Blu-ray from Paramount Home Distribution in the Ultra HD Combo Pack that features faithful video quality, engaging lossless surround sound, including a solid Dolby Atmos immersive listening experience, and a lackluster supplemental package. Mother! could very well be a film that makes for interesting coffee table discussion, but for me, it’s a one time viewing, that I would just as soon forget.

Ralph Potts
online-shashki Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS500 3D/4K Ready High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV7704 Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo UDP-203 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
SVS PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
SVS SB-13 Ultra (Piano Gloss finish)
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
AC Infinity Aircom T8 Component Cooling Systems

Dave Vaughn's Avatar Dave Vaughn 12:40 PM 12-17-2017
I'm SOOOO glad I skipped requesting this one for review. Thanks for taking one for the team Ralph.
asere's Avatar asere 12:44 PM 12-17-2017
Wife and I saw it at the theater and really liked it. Bizarre yes and the twist was really good. Some will love it others will hate it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 12:50 PM 12-17-2017
Greetings,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Vaughn View Post
I'm SOOOO glad I skipped requesting this one for review. Thanks for taking one for the team Ralph.

Sure thing buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asere View Post
Wife and I saw it at the theater and really liked it. Bizarre yes and the twist was really good. Some will love it others will hate it.

I am glad to hear that you liked this one. I get that it will have a polarizing effect on audiences. It just didn't work for me.

Regards,
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar muffinmcfluffin 01:05 PM 12-17-2017
I'm not being sarcastic or exaggerating when I say this: This was the worst movie I have seen this decade.

Allow me to clarify that this is not the worst shot (except for poor framing), written, or acted film of this decade; in fact, the production of this film was overall quite strong, and I think the payoff was anything but lackluster or disappointing. The film also isn't at fault for having a misleading trailer, though thankfully I tend to watch films before I see their respective promotions. However, the build-up for it was unnerving to sit through as an audience member, watching characters whose actions and ideals don't relate to me or anyone else. In that way, it was kind of like The Mist. When I saw this in theaters, I wanted to throw objects at the screen.

The characters had no other purpose than to serve this film. That's it. Unlike any other film in history, they don't seem to be in a universe that mirrors ours or is a fantasy version of ours, or what have you. Even if Star Wars or A Bug's Life isn't real, at least they have established the existence of it within the film's construct. Whereas for mother!, if time did not exist before or after the events of this film, it wouldn't matter. Nothing would be lost or gained. There is no understanding of its construct. It simply 'is' and it doesn't seem like the characters have a clue that they aren't in something that resembles our world. I think this is where the biggest mistake is made. Somebody mentioned this would work well as a play, and I actually agree. Not as a movie, though.

I went through my Blu-ray collection and I asked myself: "What other films represent a universe that a set of characters don't accept, believe, or is not cognizant about its unbounded principles?" I couldn't come up with any, because eventually they all seem to find their way in, or it just takes the characters time to get the audience to feel out that kind of universe. In that case, the films that I came up with were: The Adjustment Bureau, Stranger Than Fiction, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. STF is really the only one that comes close, but the awareness factor still kicks in. Not to mention it's actually a good film.

Let me put it to you this way: pick any musical out there, where characters just spontaneously burst into song and dance in unison and music somehow is playing as well. Let's pretend there was a film where this happens, and the onlookers who are not a part of the number start flipping out, wondering what is going on, try and intervene to stop them, etc. but the singing characters are completely unfazed by their attempts and just keep going... and after the song is over, they go on with their lives like that singing never happened (which is kind of how I imagine they "really" go). That's what this film felt like, only it plays out more like a Black Swan-esque psychological horror. This film just felt nightmarish: impressive feat, but in the wrong context of being a completely metaphorical film it became a very unappreciative watch. The characters become helpless in their want to bestow basic fundamentals of humanity upon each other, which as I understand this is a point of the film in itself, it just does not work well when presented as an allegory.

Speaking of the context (thematic spoilers ahead):

Spoiler!

By no means did this film fail to do anything that it intended (though people seeing the trailer and expecting a house invasion horror film will be very disappointed), but to green light this thing in the first place and give it a budget seems asinine. To quote Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park: "They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." This art house film brings the audience no enjoyment of their theatrical experience, no commentary regarding the fabrication of human nature and societal flaws, no deeper extrapolation of biblical events, and simply it does not make a purpose statement. This has been my least favorite movie-going experience of the decade, even though that is not at fault of the director's execution.

I don't regret having seen this once, but I will likely never see it again. A re-watch would give me heart palpitations.
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 01:23 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
I'm not being sarcastic or exaggerating when I say this: This was the worst movie I have seen this decade.

Allow me to clarify that this is not the worst shot (except for poor framing), written, or acted film of this decade; in fact, the production of this film was overall quite strong, and I think the payoff was anything but lackluster or disappointing. The film also isn't at fault for having a misleading trailer, though thankfully I tend to watch films before I see their respective promotions. However, the build-up for it was unnerving to sit through as an audience member, watching characters whose actions and ideals don't relate to me or anyone else. In that way, it was kind of like The Mist. When I saw this in theaters, I wanted to throw objects at the screen.

The characters had no other purpose than to serve this film. That's it. Unlike any other film in history, they don't seem to be in a universe that mirrors ours or is a fantasy version of ours, or what have you. Even if Star Wars or A Bug's Life isn't real, at least they have established the existence of it within the film's construct. Whereas for mother!, if time did not exist before or after the events of this film, it wouldn't matter. Nothing would be lost or gained. There is no understanding of its construct. It simply 'is' and it doesn't seem like the characters have a clue that they aren't in something that resembles our world. I think this is where the biggest mistake is made. Somebody mentioned this would work well as a play, and I actually agree. Not as a movie, though.

I went through my Blu-ray collection and I asked myself: "What other films represent a universe that a set of characters don't accept, believe, or is not cognizant about its unbounded principles?" I couldn't come up with any, because eventually they all seem to find their way in, or it just takes the characters time to get the audience to feel out that kind of universe. In that case, the films that I came up with were: The Adjustment Bureau, Stranger Than Fiction, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. STF is really the only one that comes close, but the awareness factor still kicks in. Not to mention it's actually a good film.

Let me put it to you this way: pick any musical out there, where characters just spontaneously burst into song and dance in unison and music somehow is playing as well. Let's pretend there was a film where this happens, and the onlookers who are not a part of the number start flipping out, wondering what is going on, try and intervene to stop them, etc. but the singing characters are completely unfazed by their attempts and just keep going... and after the song is over, they go on with their lives like that singing never happened (which is kind of how I imagine they "really" go). That's what this film felt like, only it plays out more like a Black Swan-esque psychological horror. This film just felt nightmarish: impressive feat, but in the wrong context of being a completely metaphorical film it became a very unappreciative watch. The characters become helpless in their want to bestow basic fundamentals of humanity upon each other, which as I understand this is a point of the film in itself, it just does not work well when presented as an allegory.

Spoiler!

By no means did this film fail to do anything that it intended (though people seeing the trailer and expecting a house invasion horror film will be very disappointed), but to green light this thing in the first place and give it a budget seems asinine. To quote Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park: "They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." This art house film brings the audience no enjoyment of their theatrical experience, no commentary regarding the fabrication of human nature and societal flaws, no deeper extrapolation of biblical events, and simply it does not make a purpose statement. This has been my least favorite movie-going experience of the decade, even though that is not at fault of the director's execution.

I don't regret having seen this once, but I will likely never see it again. A re-watch would give me heart palpitations.

Greetings,

As I have said before, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts muffinmcfliffin. This thoroughly captures my experience of watching this film. Great read.

Regards,
asere's Avatar asere 01:25 PM 12-17-2017
And by the way Ralph. Thanks for the review!

Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 01:48 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:
And by the way Ralph. Thanks for the review!

Greetings,

Sure thing!

Regards,
asere's Avatar asere 03:54 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:

Spoiler!

I think it's more related to apocalypse.

muffinmcfluffin's Avatar muffinmcfluffin 03:57 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:
I think it's more related to apocalypse.
Spoiler!

asere's Avatar asere 03:58 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:
Spoiler!
That's right I forgot about the Cain and Abel part. Yes definitely the old and new testament.

DDailey's Avatar DDailey 04:23 PM 12-17-2017
This guy is truly one of the most overrated directors ever. The Wrestler was watchable but the rest are complete garbage. His use of extreme closeups with handheld camera is like a first year film student.
Jerry Bruckheimer Fan's Avatar Jerry Bruckheimer Fan 05:19 PM 12-17-2017
Hmm...the movie was shot mostly on Super 16mm. Then had a 2K DI. Seems like the least worthy candidate for a movie to be released on 4K UHD blu-ray. Ehhh well...enjoy the Dolby Vision and HDR-10 at least.
Gorilla Killa's Avatar Gorilla Killa 05:24 PM 12-17-2017
I think this is another polarizing movie. Should have been titled wtf!
tenthplanet's Avatar tenthplanet 11:44 PM 12-17-2017
So it sounds like a horror movie which is what I expected. Thanks for the review Ralph.
tenthplanet's Avatar tenthplanet 11:49 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:

Sounds like Aronofsky entering Clive Barker territory ? That could be intriguing.
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar muffinmcfluffin 11:50 PM 12-17-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
So it sounds like a horror movie which is what I expected. Thanks for the review Ralph.
It's not a horror movie. Horrendous, maybe... but if you think this is just some home invasion flick, think again.

I will note that there is definitely one scene that has both a disturbing and brutal factor, though.
Mattopotamus's Avatar Mattopotamus 06:09 AM 12-18-2017
I really wanted to see this, and I will still pick it up. I am happy to hear the audio is good at the very least. Thanks for the review Ralph!
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar muffinmcfluffin 10:02 AM 12-18-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Killa View Post
I think this is another polarizing movie. Should have been titled wtf!
More like Mother #[email protected]&%*!
Mattopotamus's Avatar Mattopotamus 05:37 PM 12-23-2017
I am so happy I rented this. The audio is the only redeeming quality. It starts off so promising and captivating, and then just becomes bizarre and a struggle to finish. I’m all about creative, make you think movies, but this was stupid. I’ll never see it again or recommend it. It’s probably the worst movie I watched this year.
Jive Turkey's Avatar Jive Turkey 06:48 PM 12-23-2017
Seemed to me like a Director who went too far down the artsy-fartsy road. Either the money was too good to pass up or Lawrence and Bardem must have really wanted to work with this guy.

One time view.
audiofan1's Avatar audiofan1 12:19 PM 12-24-2017
Hi Ralph

That review had me lol'ing but do indeed see your point. understanding what the director was going for after visiting this thread seems to make a bit more since but if one is left get that on their own, well! good luck! I was pretty engaged throughout till I got the feeling this is not going to end well and sure enough it delivered on that premonition. My wife checkout and took a nice nap only to awake at the end and call it you know what (#*&$). I will say that Atmos track along with the bass were class A all the way but the film itself while having so much potential left me feeling at times like I was watching a badly executed Calvin Klein cologne commercial in bizarro world

Well! thanks for the laugh anyway though
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 01:46 PM 12-24-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Hi Ralph

That review had me lol'ing but do indeed see your point. understanding what the director was going for after visiting this thread seems to make a bit more since but if one is left get that on their own, well! good luck! I was pretty engaged throughout till I got the feeling this is not going to end well and sure enough it delivered on that premonition. My wife checkout and took a nice nap only to awake at the end and call it you know what (#*&$). I will say that Atmos track along with the bass were class A all the way but the film itself while having so much potential left me feeling at times like I was watching a badly executed Calvin Klein cologne commercial in bizarro world

Well! thanks for the laugh anyway though
Greetings,

Well, at least you got a chuckle Jeff! Thanks for chiming in to share buddy.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
audiofan1's Avatar audiofan1 05:20 PM 12-24-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

Well, at least you got a chuckle Jeff! Thanks for chiming in to share buddy.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well my friend
Toe's Avatar Toe 11:30 PM 01-13-2018
Wow......what did I just watch????
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 05:36 AM 01-14-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Wow......what did I just watch????

Greetings,

Yep...!

Regards,
Dustin Windsor 05:51 AM 01-14-2018
It was literally a train wreck....you can't look away. I'm so confused on why Katniss would choose such a horrible movie (she can do anything she wants).

I still wait for the 2160P, UHD copy (for all movies) to see if its worth buying. Make good movies, you will be supported.
powertoburn's Avatar powertoburn 09:48 PM 03-02-2018
Saw this tonight Netflix rental. I enjoyed this movie but got to say it is quite bizarre. I was expecting a home invasion type of story or horror but was not disappointed when it turned out different. I felt the acting was superb. The Dolby Atmos was amazing in this movie especially with the creaks of the house. However, I am not planning to purchase this film. It was a one time viewing movie for me.
ian c 2 11:37 AM 03-03-2018
I loved this movie for the fact it kept you guessing of where the story was going, especially for someone who's developed a taste for story troupes, from having watched too many troupes...My experience watching this film with zero prior knowledge or expectation was absolutely fantastic, I felt whole-heartedly being toyed by the director, some might hate it, but I love it because so few directors take this level of creative risk anymore.
thehun's Avatar thehun 05:45 PM 03-04-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Windsor View Post
I'm so confused on why Katniss would choose such a horrible movie (she can do anything she wants).
uhmmm because she was the director's GF at the time? might have something to with that fact....
Up
View Full Version