Forum Jump:
Old 05-20-2008, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
online-shashki Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I've got a question about Pay Per View on DirecTV I'm hoping you guys can help me out with. I'm thinking about having some friends over Saturday to watch the UFC fight (UFC 84). I'm wondering if I order this will I be able to view it on both of my HR21s, or will it only be on one of them? How do I make sure to get it on the Living Room TV if it only goes to one? I'm probably going to have to order online as I don't have my units hooked up to a phone line (don't have a home phone), and I haven't set up my network yet (still looking for a cheap gigabit router).

I tried looking on DirecTV's site to figure this out, but I didn't see anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2008, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerstalker View Post

I've got a question about Pay Per View on DirecTV I'm hoping you guys can help me out with. I'm thinking about having some friends over Saturday to watch the UFC fight (UFC 84). I'm wondering if I order this will I be able to view it on both of my HR21s, or will it only be on one of them? How do I make sure to get it on the Living Room TV if it only goes to one? I'm probably going to have to order online as I don't have my units hooked up to a phone line (don't have a home phone), and I haven't set up my network yet (still looking for a cheap gigabit router).

I tried looking on DirecTV's site to figure this out, but I didn't see anything.

I believe that if you order online or over the phone, the programming will be available on all your receivers -- if you order with the remote, you will only get it on the receiver you ordered from.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
Liked: 2802
bwaldron's right: Order it online or over the phone and it'll be on every mirrored receiver you have.

Topic title edited

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter
online-shashki Forum Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Thanks a lot guys. I'm guessing I probably wont get it in standard def on my D12 though will I?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement